The best cooling pyjamas, tested by hot sleepers ranked Dagsmejan's cooling sleepwear in the #1 spot for the most effective solutions when it comes to night sweats and hot summer nights: 

"With sizes ranging from S to XL, the Dagsmejan Sleep Dress lays nicely over the curvature of your body without being too fitted. It's cool-to-the-touch, lightweight, and made with a silky and breathable eucalyptus fabric.

Trust me when I say this is not your mother's signature nightie. Dagsmejan's sleep dress is constructed from the brand's "Natcool" fabric, which is 92% microlyocell, a natural microfiber from eucalyptus that is widely considered cooler than linen and trumps cotton at moisture management. It also feels like silk — cool to the touch and smooth. Plus, the remaining 8% of the garment is made with elastane, so it's super stretchy and non-constricting. 

I love how the slip dress feels like a second skin and looks beautiful on. Waking up in a pool of sweat isn't sexy, but Dagsmejan's cooling sleep dress is."

Full article here

cooling nightgown

Dagsmejan's cooling sleepwear

Night sweats make it difficult to get the rest you need? With the help of pyjamas that keep you cool, you don't need to worry about waking up in the middle of the night with damp nightwear. Dagsmejan Stay Cool collection is 8x more breathable than cotton, dries in 1/3 of the time and is better at realising vapour, so that you can stay fresh and comfortable all night long.

Best men's cooling pyjamas

This collection of cooling sleepwear for men will keep you sleeping easy even when the temperature rises. Featured in sage, navy blue and sky blue

SHOP cooling pyjamas for guys

the best cooling pyjamas for women 

Enjoy the ultimate, smooth sleep comfort with Dagsmejan's collection of cooling nightwear including not only cooling pyjamas for women but also a cooling nightgown.

SHOP womens cooling pyjamas


breathable pajamas